  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Rick Cook
  Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 2:23 PM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Re: Re-appearing Expand Boxes SOLVED

  **
  Don't be too embarrassed, Dwayne - that is a recent requirement that
caught most of us unawares.  You used to be able to save them all at once
without a problem, but then I think in v6.3 or 7, something internal
changed, and now we have to save them individually.

  Rick