Thanks, Chris - good info as always.

One correction - the EffectTech data load solution DOES offer the
people/permission groups import, but only in the advanced solution that you
pay for.  The free download doesn't do that.  I am told that they are
working on a number of enhancements to the advanced product that will make
the entire data loading process easier to do both from a startup and an
ongoing basis.

Rick