It sounds like your JSP engine is not happy - have you checked your
Tomcat log files to see if something is failing?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dwayne Martin
Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: New installation of Mid-Tier displays only blank page

Hello Everyone,

We have installed Mid-Tier 7.1 on a Windows 2003 server, IIS 6 web
server.
We used the bundled Tomcat as the JSP engine.
We also installed Crystal Reports Server XI.

The web server displays html pages OK, but when we try to access Remedy
or connect to "config.jsp" from the local host we just get a blank white
screen.

The set-up is identical to the old server that does work, at least as
far as we can see, and we have tried re-installing Mid-tier and
rebooting the web server.

Any idea what might be wrong?

Dwayne Martin
James Madison University

The information contained in this email may be privileged, confidential or
otherwise protected from disclosure.  All persons are advised that they may
face penalties under state and federal law for sharing this information with
unauthorized individuals.  If you received this email in error, please reply to
the sender that you have received this information in error.  Also, please
delete this email after replying to the sender.