________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Hall Chad - chahal
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2007 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Email Template Parsing

Check your stderr.log file or the AR System Email Error Logs form for
errors. It's bound to be getting some kind of error.

Also check your AR System Email Mailbox Configuration entry for your
"Incoming" mailbox and confirm that 'Email Action' is set to "Parse"

Chad Hall
(501) 342-2650