J.T.

I too have had my share of grief with the current support.  In my dealings
with the good folks at BMC, I learned a couple of things....

1.  BMC didn't actually outsource support (although it sure feels that
way).  What they did was offshore it.  The problem is that in making this
HUGE COLLOSAL mistake (IMHO) they lost a TON of knowledge in the form of
long time, highly paid support staff.  The new folks (who by the way are
well paid based on the local wage structures of their locations), no matter
how well meaning and smart, are just not comparable to the old support staff
who knew the product inside and out.

That trigger has been pulled, the bullet has left the chamber and it ain't
coming  back.  BMC is now stuck with a multi year project of rebuilding what
had been a good support structure.

2.  BMC is aware of the issues.  They are working on training these people
(see #1).  But it's going to take a while.

3.  I have found that the folks in charge of support are pretty sensetive to
these issues.  I'd contact them and let them know how ticked off you are.
Put the ball in their court.

4.  To the comment about investors.  Yeah, your right, most don't care where
the money is, but as an investor, we have the right/responsibility to give
our input to the company that we own.  If they screw up, it may mean more
$'s to the investor in the short run, but will the company be around long
term?

Make sure you contact them, let them know your pissed, and hold their feet
to the fire.

Good luck!

Warren

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the University
of Washington, or the State of Washington.  They are my own.