I'm sorry if you are receiving this a second time, i'm having some
ARSlist email issues.

Question:

I have noticed on the help desk screen when you select certain items
from the Reported Source drop down it sets a field called "Response"
visible and "Responded Date" editable.  I have traced this to a form
called "SYS:Reported Source".

There is no documentation on this in the ITSM 7.0 Configuration Guide.

In SYS:Reported Source it would appear that those records that have
"Used in Workflow" set to "Yes" make the "Response" field visible and
"Responded Date"
editable on the help desk when selected.  There are only two records
out of 10 that have "Used in Workflow" set to "Yes".

I'm not quite sure what "System Lock" or "SLA Responded" are for.

Has anyone configured this or use this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

THANKS!