On the help desk screen when you select a particular item from the "Reported
Source" drop down it sets a field called "Response" to visible and
"Responded Date" editable.  I have traced this to a form called
"SYS:Reported Source".

I am unable to location any documentation on this, including the ITSM
7.0Configuration Guide.

In SYS:Reported Source it would appear that those records that have "Used in
Workflow" set to "Yes" make the "Response" field visible and "Responded
Date" editable.  Two records out of 10 have "Used in Workflow" set to "Yes".

I'm not quite sure what "System Lock" or "SLA Responded" are for.

Has anyone configured this or used this?

Your help is appreciated!

I don't know why they don't have this documented especially since it is
clearly configurable.

THANKS again!

T.