Ajit,

I think the connection is not established with mail server.

Please refer email engine config guide.

Can you send emails by telnet session to the mail server ?

If no, the problem could be related to mail server.

If yes, check config details on email engine config form.

Email engine debug logs would be helpful to troubleshoot.

-- Jean