  -----Original Message-----
  From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Boylan, David
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:01 AM
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Subject: Skipped Request IDs

  **
  Since I've upgraded from 6.3 to 7.0.1 patch 4 (and patch 5 in QA) I've
noticed missing (skipped) Request IDs. It will go from 019870 to 019880.
This has happened on more that one form. Has anyone else noticed this?

  Windows Server with SQL 2000.

  Thanks,

  Dave

it___