Hi again Serouche,

I spent a fair amount of time helping you with this.

You will remember that it worked for me on V6.3 and V7.01 so there is
nothing fundamentally wrong with what you are trying to do.

I suggest that you create a couple of new forms just to test this scenario
without all of the additional processing your current workflow does.

When you've done this you could send me the def and I can try it on V6.3
and V7 systems without having to change the workflow at all.

I suspect that it's the V6.1 system that has a bug stopping this working.

Cheers

Peter