When I get stuck on something like this, I find it's good to take a step
back and determine:
What is the big picture; what are you attempting to accomplish with this
workflow?

>From my reading of your message, you might be wanting to enter a seris
of "list" names in one field, and have a table field display the members
of those lists.  Is that correct?  If so, why do all the parsing and
filter guides?  You could just use a fancy table qualification.  Such
as:

("%" + 'List Name' + "%") LIKE $Character Field$

-drake

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Remedy Maniac
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 9:20 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: there must be a way to do this ... please read and help ...

Dear listers,

I already posted this issue few times during the past month. Without any
success.
And i am still stuck.
What I try to do is to loop  on a table. But it doesn't behave
correctly. My concern is that I am not sure whether it is related to the
workflow I wrote or if it is a limitation of the ARSystem we are
running, v6.01 with latest patch This is what I do:
on the web I fill in a character field with several logins. I push a
button which sends the lines to a form A.
On Submit on that form I fire a filter guide.
The filter guide takes each login and checks whether it is in the User
form. If no, it checks whether the entry exist in Form B AND whether it
corresponds to a "list name".
This Form B contains a list of distribution lists with "list name" and
"member name".
If the "list name" = the login checked, a tempfield takes this value. On
Form A I have a table field with a qualification as follows : tempfield
= list name So if "list name" = the login checked, is met then the table
takes the list name and I am able to read into a loop the values of
members found in the table.
Everything works fine, except that if I put 2 tables, the workflow
returns back two times the same members of the first list found.

Is anybody able to help with this problem?
Thank you.

Serouche

SunCom is the wireless company that's committed to doing things differently.

Things we want you to know.

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This
communication may contain material protected by the attorney-client privilege.
If you are not the intended recipient or the person responsible for delivering
the e-mail to the intended recipient, be advised that you have received this
e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or
copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.