________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 8:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Question: ITSM 7.0 - Incident - Email Inbound

**
I don't doubt that it can be done, J.T.  But at some point in the
customization continuum, pointing users to the web Requester interface
is far less resource-intensive (development, training, etc.) than
covering all of the ways email could be used and abused.

Rick