Group,
I am getting error
"ARERR [8940] Error during XML definition parsing"

I need to send a complex structure as a input in a Web Service Call and get
back the Complex structure back

Here is how my data looks for Input mapping

In FormA, I have one record as
SessionID

In Form FormB, I have the matching data for the above session ID

SessionID, Data1
SessionID, Data2
SessionID, Data3

Here is how I have setup the input Mapping looks like
WSDL                            FORM
ROOT   ==>                   FORM A