From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jaspal Rawat
Sent: Sunday, December 09, 2007 5:30 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Need to send a Complex Structure in a WS Call

**
I have tested this WSDL in SOAPINI and its working fine
I get the data back

Jaspal

On Dec 7, 2007 5:11 PM, Joe D'Souza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>> wrote:
**
Jaspal,

Have you tested the web service that you created using a standard test tool
such as SOAP Sonar?

I would suggest you run a test using such a tool, and if you get no error
there, then perhaps the system that is consuming this web service has a problem
mapping the returned output..

Joe