  _____

        From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
        Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 11:42 AM
        To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
        Subject: Migrator installation

        **
        There is currently discussion in my group about where migrator
should be installed (Desktop vs. directly on the AR Server).  Anybody
out there have any opinion/facts on why/why not we should install
Migrator on the server?

        Warren

        --
        Warren R. Baltimore II
        Remedy Developer

        The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the
University of Washington, or the State of Washington.  They are my own.
        __20060125_______________________This posting was submitted with
HTML in it___