Well....one major advantage of having it installed directly on the server is
that you don't hafta deal with network latency to get your objects cached

  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Warren Baltimore
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 10:42 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Migrator installation

**
There is currently discussion in my group about where migrator should be
installed (Desktop vs. directly on the AR Server).  Anybody out there have
any opinion/facts on why/why not we should install Migrator on the server?

Warren

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer

The opinions expressed in this e-mail are in no way those of the University
of Washington, or the State of Washington.  They are my own.
it___