What is so frustrating for me is that this feature is not "supported" by
Remedy.

I don't understand who someone can have Change and not use SLAs for "Tasks".

Each Task(s) of Change have different timelines that they have to be done
within and I can't believe that most people don't track this to improve
their level of service.