________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Martinez, Raul (ISD, IT)
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 9:47 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy SQL query assistance... Please Help.

**

Can anyone assist me in either in connecting an ODBC connection to
Remedy through Access or with creating a SQL search query for $DATE$
function? I am needing to grab all submitted tickets for current day
based on certain submitters. I already have a remedy macro created but
it would be easier with a SQL query. I had to split the macro up several
times due to the server being limited to only 1000 line return.

*
confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, copying, disclosure, dissemination or distribution
is
strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
notify
destroy all copies.
*
it___