-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Opela, Gary L Contr
OC-ALC/ITMA
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 10:01 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Open URL from Mid Tier

Okay, this is it. Using \\<servername>\<path> will not work in the
Mid-Tier like it does in the WUT because the command is processed by the
web server, I can only guess. If I put in a real URL, such as
www.cnn.com or whatever, then it works as expected.

Shoot, and all these pages I need are really just on a share out on a
server.

Thanks,

Gary Opela, Jr

Sr. Remedy Developer