Hi,

      If I create the INIT_FORM in the Admin Tool and save it with some name
and create an active link for this form on "window open" with two actions:

Run Process: PERFORM-ACTION-SET-PREFERENCE 20129 0 and

Run Process: PERFORM-ACTION-SET-PREFERENCE 20122 "yyyy/MM/dd"

and add this "INIT_FORM: <Form Name>" entry in the ar.cfg file on the server
then will I be able to see all the date fields on all the other forms in Remedy
in the format "yyyy-MM-dd".

Also do I need to make this new form "HIDDEN" so that whenever the user logs in
then also this form will open without displaying

Please let me know.

Thanks

Rahul