Anesh,

        The first line of the log seems to indicate the ARServer process is
crashing:

Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007  0 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)

which should cause it to restart and cause a short outage while armonitor
restarts it. The "11" on the second line indicates a segmentation fault
(crash). Unfortunately, these can sometimes be hard to track down causes
for. The "unable to thread local storage" is a symptom of ARServer crashing,
not a different problem, most likely.

        Let me ask this: Is this a new system or one that has been running
well for a while and just recently started getting these errors? Are there
any firewalls or network appliances between the Oracle server and the ARS
server?

J.T. Shyman
Column Technologies

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Anesh A Kurian
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 4:06 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR [565] Index for value in SQL command is greater than the
number of values returned

Hi All,

I have an ARS 7.0.1 running on Oracle 10. I receive this strange error
when trying to log in thru the User Tool or Admin Tool. Not every user
gets this error when trying to log in. And when the server is restarted
then the error goes and comes back after sometime. Has any one faced the
same problem? When we went thru the arerror.log
We got the below error, which takes places exactly when a user tries to
log in to the system. If anyone has earlier faced this or has any
solution to it kindly update me.

Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007  0 : AR System server terminated when a
signal/exception was received by the server (ARNOTE 20)
Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007     11
Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007  0 : AR System server terminated -- fatal error
encountered (ARNOTE 21)
Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007  0 : Unable to access thread local storage.
(ARERR 8747)
Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007     WriteWorkflowTraceLog()
Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007  0 : Unable to access thread local storage.
(ARERR 8747)
Tue Dec 18 13:25:45 2007     WriteWorkflowTraceLog()
:

Thanks and regards
Anesh A Kurian

___