From: Ranjith <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, 28 Dec 2007 2:56 pm
Subject: Incident Request

**
Hello Everyone

?

I hope someone using ITSM 7.0 can answer my query.

?

What is the OOB functionality for an Incident to Auto Close once the status has
been resolved. Is there a definite time period say 24 hrs or 2 business days
and Where do we configure it ??Also,?What is?the difference between?Customer
and Contact on the Incident Management Console. Who gets the closure
notification and Survey?

?

Thanks for your time in advance...

Ranjith