I installed 7.0.1

I used Oracle though, I have no experience of insallting on Vista using
MSSQL - it should be more compatible though, right ? :-)

One thing I have noticed (and this may be down to my install prefs with
Vista) is that although I  logged in as an Administrator, I still needed to
run the programs/batches as Administrator.

Good luck.