________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Chris While
Sent: 31 December 2007 10:02
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Has anyone tried running Remedy ARS on Vista Home Edition?

** I installed 7.0.1

I used Oracle though, I have no experience of insallting on Vista using
MSSQL - it should be more compatible though, right ? :-)

One thing I have noticed (and this may be down to my install prefs with
Vista) is that although I  logged in as an Administrator, I still needed
to run the programs/batches as Administrator.

Good luck.