Rabi,

The way I did it here was to create a web app.  This assumes that your
BlackBerry can access a web app, which in turn can access your ARS
system.

When the email is created in Remedy workflow inserts a hidden URL into
the top of the email.  The URL is not visible in Outlook (our email
client) but appears when viewing on a BlackBerry.  The user clicks this
link which starts the web app.  The URL will include at least one
parameter that links back to a ticket or record.

Although not required, I use a GUID in the URL and each email recipient
gets a different GUID (even if the email is being sent to a group).  I
have a form that keeps track of the GUIDs with the Request Ids and a
expiration date.  After a certain amount of time (1 week) the link is no
longer valid.

I use ASP.Net and the ARS .Net API to retrieve ticket details and
display to the user.  The user can then update the work log, reassign
the ticket, and/or change the status.

A button is available for them to Submit their changes to the ticket.
When clicked the web app updates the ticket in Remedy.

For just a Yes/No response you could have two buttons, labeled "Yes" and
"No".

If you want to ensure that only the recipient of the email can update
the ticket you could add a password field to the web app, which the user
would enter.  The web app would validate the password before updating
ARS.

HTH

Stephen
Remedy Skilled Professional