Hi Lists,

I need an urgent help regarding remedy server's sizing.

We need to implement IM, PM, CM and SLM modules and there are
significant customizations in IM and CM modules. Along with that the
CMDB will be significantly customized to cater to above four modules.

Also the AIE integration with CMDB to populate it from 3 to 5 discovery
tools and ARDBC integration with AD are in scope.

Also 300+ Concurrent users will be using the ITSM modules on first go
live.

The environment is Windows 2003 EE SP 2, SQL Server 2005 EE, ITSM 7.0.2
and CMDB 2.1.

I am urgently looking for a document/theory/calculation matrix which can
guide me to give the hardware requirements (Most Significant is PRIMARY
MEMORY) for a QA and Production Server on Virtualized environment.

There will be 6 boxes on a big virtualized box and there will be three
pair that will act as Database, Web and Application server for QA and
Production environment.

The knowledge I have is:

RAM :- 2 GB for AR Server + 1 GB for Mid-tier + 2 GB for each Major ITSM
module (from ARS Docs), but I need plenty of FACTS and INFORMATION to
give a concrete base for asking the Hardware which can cater my
requirements and satisfy a really tough customer.

After all my searches now I rely on the vast experience of this list to
give some pointers or some guide.

Please help!

Thanks in advance

Regards

Naveen Kaushik

DISCLAIMER:

The contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended
for the named recipient(s) only.
It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates.
Any views or opinions presented in
this email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the
opinions of HCL or its affiliates.
distribution and / or publication of
this message without the prior written consent of the author of this e-mail is
strictly prohibited. If you have
immediately. Before opening any mail and