**
ok people...

I'm going to explain what I want to do ...

I have an application that have a main Form that creates a lot of entries per
day...
Then, I created an Archive Form that receives all the records of the "main
form" that are with 'Status' = "Closed".

But now, I want to store the records on the form archive only for 30 days, for
example... Then I want to run a Filter or an Escalation, or both, that do
this...

Now, I'm trying to use some like these:

Object: Filter
Form: Archive_Form
Execute On: Modify??? Delete??? Get Entry??? (I'm confused about this)
Run If: 'Status' = "Closed"
If Action: Run Process Application-Delete-Entry $SCHEMA$ $Id$

What do you suggest in this case?

Thankx a lot!

Tadeu Augusto Dutra Pinto
IT Web Services ATM
Cinq Technologies
http://www.cinq.com.br
Fone: 41 3018-2833 - Cinq
Fone: 41 2107-5736 - HSBC Outsourcing
Confiabilidade, Inovação e Qualidade em T.I.