Hello list,

this is regarding the "AR System Filter Scripting Plugin".

As far as I can remember, at the old support page, there was a version
for v7.

At the new Developer Network, I was only able to locate a version v6.0.

Does anyone know, if there is a v7 version available, and if so, where I
can find it?

Thank you! and best greetings,
Robert

Mit den besten Gruessen/Best regards,

Robert Kern

VDO Automotive AG
SV IO IT BO ST
Sodener Strasse 9, 65824 Schwalbach, Germany

Ein Unternehmen des Continental-Konzerns/A Company of the Continental
Corporation

Telefon/Phone: +49 6196 87-2546
Mobile: +49 170 8522-515
Telefax: +49 6196 8779-2546
E-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.continental-corporation.com

VDO Automotive AG, Siemensstr. 12, 93055 Regensburg
Postfach/Postbox 10 09 43, 93009 Regensburg
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats/Chairman of the Supervisory Board:
Johannes Suttmeyer
Vorstand/Managing Board: Dr. Alan Hippe, Helmut Matschi
Sitz der Gesellschaft/Registered office: Regensburg
Registergericht/Commercial registry: Regensburg, HRB 10510

Proprietary and confidential. Distribution only by express authority of
Continental AG or its subsidiaries.