Robert,

Well... I am not sure if you mean v7.0 or v7.1 so here are two links.
(BTW: They were both in the ARSList archives.)

AR System Scripting Plug-In for Java
 http://developer.bmc.com/jiveProd/entry.jspa?externalID=992&categoryID=507

BMCDN Home > Resource Center> Downloads> BMC Atrium & Foundation
Technologies> Remedy AR System > Source Samples > Document 2548
http://developer.bmc.com/jiveProd/entry.jspa?externalID=2548

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black