  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Russ Grant
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2008 7:46 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: LDAP Question

** Greetings ARList!
I'm connecting to a LDAP server using ARDBC LDAP plug-in and then creating a
vendor form for workflow. For some reason when I query the vendor form I can
only get the first 500 records returned and there should be well over 60k
records.

There is some history here, I've been using ARDBC LDAP plug-in to connect to
a local LDAP server for some time now and I haven't had any problems, I'm
able to perform a query on the vendor form and get the correct number of
records returned. One of the applications that we use locally now needs to
expand to other sites so I need to connect to a global LDAP server instead
of the local LDAP server (which doesn't include employees outside our site).
This is were I'm having a problem, connecting to the global LDAP server
using ARDBC only returns the top 500 records. I realize this probably isn't
a Remedy problem but I wanted to see if there were any LDAP gurus that might
have a suggestion.

Thanks in advance!

Russ
html___