Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 09:55:52 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Remedy Administrator & Mid Tier Forms
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hi,

      I have made
changes to the user interface of a form in Remedy Administrator.

Do I need to modify the .java or .jsp files on the mid tier to reflect
those changes or will the mid tier itself point to the same form in Remedy
Administrator and pick it up and will I be able to see the modified form in the
Mid Tier.

Please let me know.

Thanks

Rahul