Or just wait until the Mid-Tier automatically re caches. (Depending on
Mid-Tier .../config/config.jsp settings.)

No Mid-tier(jsp/servelet/etc) file changes should be needed for any
ARS Admin tool change.

Well, I guess you could add a View Field that points at a URL that
requires you to create a file on your web server.  However the View
field addition is not the part the requires the file change. Just the
need to have the file that it is pointed at. :)  I hope that makes
sense.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)