-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kaiser Norm E CIV USAF 96
CS/SCCE
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:32 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: DSO connection errors

What TCP/IP server port are you using on the source and destination
servers? Telnet typically uses port 23, which is not likely the port you
have set for your Remedy servers to use (and should not be).  The point
is, just because you can Telnet to the target machine does not mean the
port Remedy wants to use is open at the firewall.

That's one thing to check.

Norm