Thanks Rabi!

I'm using 'Business Time Segment' - this is the RUN PROCESS I am
using.  The only thing I have not figured out is where I specify I
want the new calculated date / time to be - I want to set it to
Scheduled End Date.

$PROCESS$ Application-Bus-Time2-Add $Scheduled Start Date$ $Time
Allocated (hours)$ 3 <BusinessHours> <BusinessHolidays>