Wondering -- is the goal to create an incident or is the goal to create an
incident via email? Plus -- will there be some back and forth -- or will the
original form be filled out perfectly (kidding).

If the goal is to easily create an incident without using Windows User Tool
- or the MidTier -- take a look at Kinetic Request or Kinetic Survey -- both
allow you to create a "custom" web form that will push into any Remedy table
(aka HPD:IncidentInterface_Create)

A sample video -- integrates a custom form (Kinetic Request) to incident v7.
http://videos.kineticdata.com/demos/incidentIntegration/index.html

Feel free to ask any questions.

Hope that helps!

-John