Hum... ok... So how much does that cost? And what _exactly_ can I use it for?

AKA: If I want "ESS" it costs "W"?
AKA: If I only want "Xtreme Console" it costs "X"?
AKA: If I only want "Dashboard" it costs "Y"?

*Note:* A pet peeve of mine is web sites that "sell" something without
identifying cost. You (the web site) are trying to get me to buy
something and one part of that decision has to deal with how much it
costs me. If I have to go out of my way to figure that part out then I
will likely find someone else to give my money too. ( Someone who
requires less work from me to get my money.)

    I saw some feedback about the "Flex apps" (er... "Xtreme Console")
being part of the ESS application at no cost. But in the ARS universe
I think we(ARS customers) are "normal" in expecting to be able to
tweak, fettle, and squeeze any "ARS" things too. So maybe some
communications could be releases about the possibility (if it exists)
for a ESS application owner (or an "Dashboard" owner) to extend the
"ESS"/"Xtreme Console"/"Dashboard" to an arbitrary ARS form? ( You can
address something as specific as an OOB application, but I would be
more interested in the more general case of a new tool for use with
the rest of the toolbox.)

Maybe I am jumping the gun here? If this is "Beta" maybe the
docs/pricing have not been written yet? If so... that is ok... You can
admit that without "loosing any points" with me. Writing good
documentation is hard. :) ( Really, I do mean that. )

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach