I've been asked to post the following contract opportunity on behalf of
Jennifer Bertsch...
____

Our client, a health services provider in Fargo, North Dakota, is looking for a
Remedy Developer to join the project team for a contract period.  This person
will be responsible for production support of an Incident Management system as
well as implementation of both Change Management and Asset Management.  They
are looking for someone that has strong customization and documentation
experience as well as excellent troubleshooting skills.

The length of this contact will be 6-8 months.  The client would like this
person to start as soon as February 11th.   Any interested parties, please
contact me directly as soon as possible.

Jennifer Bertsch
Technical Recruiter
UPP Business Systems
[EMAIL PROTECTED]