We've not had to use email for incoming requests in the past, so bear with a
faily new (and hopefully simple) question.  We are now using the email output
from a different system and trying to automate the ticket-creation process
behind the scenes by parsing this email into a ticket.  We had the other
system's team alter their email output into something Remedy Email Engine
friendly, but still are having problems.

I have a sample email message and am helping someone trying to get the engine
to create a new record in the target table.  Right now, messages just come into
the Ar System Email Messages table and nothing else happens.

According to the docs, we should be able to create (or query) records in
existing tables (assuming we use the correct name), but when we called "tech
support" (if you can call it that these days), they tried claiming you had to
build filters to push data from the system table to the destination
(sigh...gotta love it when folks don't even read their own manuals).

I will include a sample message and if anyone can tell me what is missing or
configured wrong in the text, I'd appreciate it.  The "sender" is another
program, so I don't really need to use a template, I'm sure all the info will
be hard-coded directly in the message every time.

Two things...

1.  Yes, every required field will always be there, but I'm not including them
on this email sample.

2.  For brevity and confidentiality, field names are dumbed down and just a few
listed.  I'm looking for syntax/pattern help here...

Finally, please submit replies to me directly at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (as well as
the list).  I don't normally use the email account I use for ARSList.  Thanks
in advance!