Chris,

In ARS 7 you can build a group and then map roles to those groups. Then
it's just a matter of adding those groups to the appropriate users in
the user form. After that just set the form permissions to that new
group and you've got it.

For detailed info, check out the Form and Application Objects guide,
page 78.

Regards,

-Matt

Matthew C. Gayford