Thanks Kelly...here is the command I'm running and the error I'm receiving:

./filehelper -ax 10.40.1.35 -al Demo -ap "" -ar 4444 -fn
/remedyars/app01dev3_0_0/bmc/apps/aie/ITSSTX3D3BMCAPP01-0/service/data/computersystem.tbl
-d
ld.so.1: filehelper: fatal: libicuucbmc.so.32: open failed: No such file or
directory
Killed

Am I using this correctly? Have you seen this error?

Mike