Hi

I hope my findings wont confuse you.

I could locate the same error coming into arescl.log and was firing on "SLA
Rule Event Occurrence" form. The escl name is "SLA:TAD Polling_Escalation".
It sets the 'SLA Rule Event Occurred' field is to 'Yes'.

Tracing the root cause in backward direction, I could find some application
generated filters (starting with zSLAGen:tad..) which fires on setting the
field (SLA Event Rule Event Occured) value to "Yes".

IMPORTANT : I had deleted some SLAs from Remedy User login(SLA : Main
console) sometimes back.I doubt it make be associated filters of SLA which
are still existing and firing on meeting condition.

Should i simply go ahead and disable the esclation or should i go for
deletion of those (zSLA..) filters.