Prior to ARS version 7 there was no official support for your requirement.
There is a white paper on what virtual systems are spported and you should be
able to find it on BMCDN.

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Pataray <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 3:22 pm
Subject: Virtualizing Remedy

**
Our company is starting to get heavy on creating Virtual Servers but none are
production worthy yet because of the hardware on the physical server. How close
are other companies getting where Virtualization for production machines are a
reality? We are using Microsoft Virtual Servers at work but at home I play with
Vmware products IMHO is better. I'd really like to get to the point where I can
run a production Remedy server on a Virtual server so Disaster Recovery is as
quick and cheap as a copy/paste. Or an production installation is as
easy?a?download.

?

Steve

?