OK, I took a blunt approach!

The advice was we would have to start from scratch again!!! With that in
mind I thought, l"et's give it a go" And... IT WORKED!!! (or at least so
far!!)

Essentially I went through the CMDB forms, in alphbetical order! Then
proceeded through the asset (AST) forms...

If there was a warning about dependant forms I did not delete, paring them
down as I went has left 2CMDB and 10 AST forms. With further Panacea
analysis I might be able to further reduce them!

So far, all is well. We are going to run with this for a week, if we have no
issues then we go with this on the live platform...!!!

...Pass the Jackhammer here!

I'll keep you posted!

Thanks for assistance so far...

Chris