Super George - my pleasure to help.  BTW, if you DO figure it out please
let me know in case I run into it again.  I just had too much wrong with
the Patch 5 and needed to move past most of the issues, especially those
impacting CM which at this point is the only app we are running from the
ITSM suite.

Candace DeCou

DOI Remedy Systems Analyst
Verizon Business
Office:  (408) 371-1112

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Verizon Business - global capability, personal accountability.

This e-mail is strictly confidential and intended only for use by the
addressee unless otherwise indicated