Yes this is what we were told, by the VAR.

________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of remedy
Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2008 12:23 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Company Dropping Remedy

**

BMC has told the VARS that they it is not their intent to approve any
further transfers of Support to the VARS.

Sounds like restraint of trade to me....

LJ Longwing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

        It was within the last few months/turn of the year
timeframe...and as we all
        know...you can't go to VAR without permission from mother
BMC...so I know it
        was authorized by them...:)