Hello All

Responding to the valid concerns about ITSM customisation; you may be
interested to know that we are currently involved in a number of ITSM
projects where changes to Processes are managed via our Abydos Designer tool
and thus avoid some of the issues mentioned below; Abydos Designer enables
you to separate your business processes from the Remedy code in ITSM.

For further information please contact me or visit our website
www.abydos-workflow.com.