Ravi,

I would suggest that you read the sections on "Entry Points" and use
the "Application List" field.

BasicGuide-630.2006.05.09.pdf "Entry Points—Defining entry points"
starting at pg 204.

And especially:
AdvancedGuide-630.pdf "Defining entry points and home pages" starting at pg 67.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach