-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2008 8:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Newbie: form with links to frequently accessed forms

Hi: I typically access about 5 forms as a user from the remedy client.
Can somebody point me to the right doc which explains how I can create a
simple form with links to these forms in search or new mode? I have searched
many docs and can't seem to find it.

TIA
Ravi