________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Robert Molenda
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 9:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Can ARSystem database - invalid views be deleted?

**
Maybe - maybe Not!

First, does the form still exist in ARS? (CFG_SERVICE_CATALOG_LOOKUP for
example), if so, open the form in admin tool, ensure there are no "error
messages" coming up, and 're-save' the form. This will drop (yes drop)
and Rebuild the view. Then it should be OK.

If you attempt to 'select top 1 * from <view>' what type of error does
Oracle vice back?

HTH
Robert Molenda