I was playing with a flightdeck (BMC was still shipping out
7.0.1flightdecks as of 2 weeks ago) and after the upgrade (of just the
server) it
showed as not licensed (after a restart). I had exported the license file
(before the upgrade) and tried to import it back in, with no luck. However
when I go back to the orginal flightdeck it is licensed.

I am glad this was not tried at a customer site.
hbr